Sea Sense is committed to guiding the researchers in their research work as per the commitment. We understood that the researchers' perception may vary from one to another due to which we provide unlimited revisions on whatever we commit as per the fee confirmation mail from the company.
Custom-made Research work
We entirely research every topic that we have been assigned to, and we are not involved in selling any ready-made research work. We educate the researcher at every stage (if inquired by the client, at separate cost) and the research work that we are committing is to be used as a reference and not to be submitted as it is.
Whenever a project has been committed, the specialists will be allocated within 24 hours and the work will be initiated within 48 hours (This may vary for some projects. i.e., for projects less than 3 days, the project will be started within 2 hours of project confirmation). If we have to stop the project and refund the payment, the request must be given within 12 hours of the project confirmation.
Every committed project is assigned a scholar ID during which you will be confirmed about the following
Type of work
Number of pages/words
After project confirmation, any mail from you to the company must have Scholar ID at the subject line. Any payment details/new additions to the existing project must be sent only to (email@example.com) mentioning your project confirmation code.
Any technical updates/queries/comments/recommendations must be sent only to the experts' team (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning your Scholar ID and it should not violate the initial commitment in terms of length and requirement. We greatly appreciate your cooperation not to send any payment details to experts' team.
If you require specific formatting and referencing guidelines to be followed for your university/department, you will need to provide us the same during the project confirmation. It is expected from the client to provide one-time instructions and to stand by that during the course of the project since changed requirements will cost you additionally.
During the project confirmation, the client/scholar will be informed about the deliverables. If there is any additional requirement requested from the client/researcher, then the experts team reroute the client to Accounts team for confirmation
For example, if implementation selection is confirmed with us, the implementation alone will be provided to the client. If description/supportive information is required along with the implemented code, then the client can opt for other services (Implementation with Abstract, Implementation with Description and so on)
• 25% Advance for Topic Selection / Base paper selection and proposal writing.
• 35% to start the work after accepting the proposal and demo
• 40% after accepting demo and collect the final document
• The above statement means, after project confirmation and a draft proposal will be sent to you, if you have any queries/corrections on your first draft, we are open to unlimited revisions. But you are expected to make the second installment in parallel to carry on your balance work. Based on the delay in balance payment receipt/ acceptance mail from client side / data set / book sources receipt, the timeline will vary for which we are unable to take responsibility.
• The client has to take responsibility for extension of timeline if the payment, approval of previously dispatched chapters, primary data delay is on client end.
We strictly stick to the word/page count after a project is confirmed and any changes in the initial requirement will be considered as a new requirement as negotiation in this regard is not entertained. During the project, we analyze the data/book sources as provided by the researcher/client. If there is any changes required in the data, we can definitely do the same but at an additional cost since expertise need to spend additional time on your project. Primary data / Secondary data / Book sources needs to be provided by researcher/client which is clearly communicated during the project commitment. Primary data needs to be provided desired format suggesting by the expert team.
After project confirmation is over, if extra pages/words is demanded to add, additional payment applies in accordance with the requirement. Deadline committed, is the number of days/weeks only after we receive the payment confirmation. Any technical calls/calls related to work status can be answered by the experts’ team between 10am to 5pm (IST) only. 24 hours is the minimum timeline to address any minor technical replies whereas for the major technical queries/replies, the timeline/deadline for addressing the major technical replies / queries will be informed to you within 24 hours.
With prior appointments, technical discussions may be arranged with experts regarding any updates.
• Technical call arrangement will be arranged only between 10am - 5pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on expertise availability
• During the call, the project coordinator who is allotted to your project will mediate your call
• No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected
• After technical discussion, an email will be sent to you stating the information which is conveyed over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the scholar without which the call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference
• For Implementation only works only programmers will be assigned to the scholar and the discussions must be connected only to the programming department
• Every project is committed between the scholar and Sea Sense and not with Third party who may include, but not limited to, the clients' university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal. So any revision request from scholar end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement.
• Once the project files are dispatched, we will be awaiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the scholar up to ten (10) days only. On the eleventh (11th) day, the scholar will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from this Eleventh day. After the timeline mentioned above, the scholar will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
• However, Sea Sense will not be able to take responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline committed.
For any work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 10 days.
From the 15th day, any project will be considered as officially closed and any modifications irrespective of whether minor or major revisions will be considered as new requirements for which the following payment pattern applies.
Period of revisions
Within 15 days from the date of final dispatch
Free (only for minor modifications)
Between 15-30 days from the date of final dispatch
10% of the payment committed
Between 30-45 days from the date of final dispatch
25% of the payment committed
Up to 60 days from the date of final dispatch
50% of the payment committed
Above 60 days from the date of final dispatch
Will be considered as a new requirement
For manuscript development
• Scholar has to take care of the rejection scenario if the reviewers’ comments are related to the Basic concept, Title provided, and the primary data. However, we provide revisions for the comments received especially about the enhancement of technical content, language, and formatting guidelines.
• We are committed to providing a plagiarism-free work (less than 15%) and not a free plagiarism report. However, if the plagiarism report is required, you can make an additional payment for the same.
• Whenever committing a project, you must let us know the format/version of the file which you require since every document that is dispatched will be only in Microsoft office (2007) version or relevant software formats.
• We will not provide any software / screenshot of the software used since it is purely used for our internal purpose.
• When a payment of fee is made to Sea Sense, the fees paid in advance are retained by Sea Sense in a client account. Sea Sense will earn the fees upon working on a scholar's needs. During the project, Sea Sense earns fees at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones A refund cannot be provided for an earned fee because resources and man-hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature.
• Refund is not possible for the projects committed with a deadline less than or equal to 15 days
• The refund is not allowed if the project is already allotted and the permissible timeline is exceeded. The refund due to 'stopping the work' is not applicable for shorter deadline projects.
• There is no refund policy at Sea Sense as we provide unlimited revisions as per the commitment. Under any circumstance, Sea Sense shall be liable to refund only upto the fee paid by the client.
Procedure for Requesting Refund
Refund request can be initiated through scholar portal after signing in. All refund requests must be made within 10 days of payment. Refund request over 45 days will not be accepted and only credit may be provided for completion of service / change of service. We will complete processing your refund request within 4 to 5 weeks of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request, etc.
Since we're incurring costs and dedicating time, manpower, technology resources, and effort to your project, our guarantee only covers satisfaction issues caused by Sea Sense - not changes to your situation or your state of mind. In case you require us to hold the processing of a service, we will hold the fee paid on your account until you are ready to commence the project.
Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make the best effort to complete the project. In case, you are not satisfied with the project, a cancellation fee of 40% + fee paid to data set / software / payment gateway charges would be applicable. In case of a change of service, the cancellation fee would not be applicable.